Google sketch up greatly interested me because I would like to become an engineer in college. At first the task seemed like a big challenge, but as I kept working, it got increasingly easier. It just took time and patients. I liked free-styling with 3D objects as well as instructed projects. During my own time I was able to get creative and rearrange an object's set up. When I followed directions, I learned to pay close attention to details.
Friday, February 5, 2010
Google Sketch-up Opinion
Google sketch up greatly interested me because I would like to become an engineer in college. At first the task seemed like a big challenge, but as I kept working, it got increasingly easier. It just took time and patients. I liked free-styling with 3D objects as well as instructed projects. During my own time I was able to get creative and rearrange an object's set up. When I followed directions, I learned to pay close attention to details.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment