Tuesday, March 30, 2010
World Tour Reflection
I'm very excited to share my experiences when finding the best deals around; in Costa Rica, Ecuador, and Chile. Finding bargains was like another puzzle to solve. In fact, the most expensive part of my trip was the flight home. As I researched for this project, I had to use many sets of skills. I put my problem solving skills together with my creativity, making a perfect detective for the best prices in each country for my future vacation. Where to find the best prices in every area grew easier with practice and finding sites that provided the best prices in any country one might want to search. Creativity was needed when searching phrases; what do I need to search in order to receive the best results possible. These skills were critical for my "World Tour."
This project taught me to dig deeper. Instead of just finding a price and going onto the next flight or hotel, I researched more to find the absolute best deals. I'm proud of my detective skills when investigating sites. This gives me confidence and makes me pleased with my effort and results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment