Wednesday, May 26, 2010

End of Year reflection

1-2. My favorite projects were the wordle program and animoto. In class for wordle we used google to find lyrics for a song that we then plugged into the word box for mixing. I liked this because I didn't just use it as a class project I then made some for my friends. For animoto I used Google to search for pictures that fit my subject of research. I enjoyed this because I could make it my own, I also went on to use this program out side of school. I was able to be very creative during these, for example in animoto. I found and arranged photographs so that they fit the music that I selected as it sped up and slowed. Wordle was a way to set up a page so that it was most pleasing to the eye. The creator must decided what they think is best.

3-4. I learned its not about what others want to see it how you view things and sharing your view with others that might come across it. I loved expressing myself in an artsy manner. I also found some grest new gift ideas for friends that really mean something. I am most proud of my animoto work because I have done so many great things with it and made a beautiful video for a friend that I will hold close to me for eternity. It was part of her b-day present and we hugged for hours, which is why I am most proud of this assignment.

Wordle: imma be

No comments:

Post a Comment